This tutorial explains how to use multiple web accounts and sessions on Whatsapp in Chrome. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to use multiple web accounts and sessions on Whatsapp in Chrome. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to use multiple web accounts and sessions on Whatsapp in Chrome
If you have multiple WhatsApp accounts, you might be familiar with the problem while using its web version. In an isolated moment of programming, you can use a WhatsApp web account. To connect with your auxiliary number, you will need to disconnect with the essentials.
If you have the option to open WhatsApp in a new Chrome window or tab, the previous one will be disconnected. So how is it possible to open multiple WhatsApp web accounts in Chrome at one time? In fact, this is how something very similar should be helped. Index. On that note, check out the manual for using multiple WhatsApp accounts on Android devices.
Using incognito mode or another browser
- You’ve often used incognito mode on your mobile device and PC for regular searches and to access multiple accounts simultaneously. Likewise, you can use multiple WhatsApp accounts on PC. This is one of the easiest and simplest methods.
- All you have to do is open incognito mode in your browser and open WhatsApp web from there. You can also use another browser like Firefox or Opera to open your secondary WhatsApp web account. Scan the QR code from the mobile app and access your account.
- However, this method has its limitations. On the one hand, you lose the session as soon as you close the browser or the tab. To open new WhatsApp web sessions, you will need to re-scan the code.
- Although this is an easier way, it has some limitations, such as the fact that you can log out and lose the session as soon as you close the browser, either by mistake or on purpose. And, to continue using the messaging app on the PC, you will need to scan the QR code again. The following method offers a solution in such a situation.
Use a dedicated Chrome extension
- There are many extensions in the Chrome browser that make life easier and Session Box is one of them. Session Box allows you to use multiple accounts in the same browser at the same time.
- The sessions are stored in the browser and during the next connection the user will have to click on a dedicated button. Additionally, the extension allows you to create temporary sessions so that the same URL can be used in different browsers. Follow these five easy steps to use multiple WhatsApp accounts in the browser.
- Download and install the Sessions Box extension and open WhatsApp Web in the browser and sign in with your main account.
- Click the Session Box icon in the status bar and locate the “Sessions for current page” card. Click the plus icon on the far right to create a stored session.
- Give your session a name and choose a color and icon of your choice to help you differentiate the tabs later. If you don’t want this session to sync with other devices, tap the sync icon under the name.
- Once everything has been selected and entered, click OK to create a new session. Scan the QR code with your secondary WhatsApp account.
- Now both accounts are registered. You just need to switch between the tabs (Ctrl + Shift + Tab) to access the accounts.
Final words: how to use multiple web accounts and sessions on Whatsapp in Chrome
hope you will understand this item How to use multiple web accounts and sessions on Whatsapp in Chrome, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.