This tutorial is about browsing the web from Outlook. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to browse the web from Outlook. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to browse the web from Outlook
Outlook is a Microsoft email application that allows users to send and receive emails from their computer. Microsoft Outlook is available in two flavors: Microsoft Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft Outlook Express is a condensed version of Microsoft’s Outlook program. It was originally included with Windows 98 and has since been included with all versions of Windows up to and including Windows XP. Microsoft released Windows Mail with the release of Windows Vista.
Microsoft Outlook is a commercial program that can be purchased alone or as part of the Microsoft Office suite. This app has many more features than the free version, including stronger enterprise support and capabilities not available in the free version. Working with Outlook is more than just sending and receiving emails. In your Outlook mail window, you can also browse web pages. See the next lesson to learn how to access web pages in Outlook.
How to browse the web from Outlook
View web pages in Outlook 2007
- In Outlook 2007, first you need to view the Web Toolbar by clicking To see > Toolbar > the Web.
- Enter the URL of the webpage in the the Web text box, then press Go in keyboard key.
View web pages in Outlook 2010 and 2013
- First, open the webpage you want to view in Outlook with Web browser or other browsers, then click Page > Save as to save this web page as “mht» Archives.
- Go to Outlook, then press CTRL+7 on the keyboard to display Shortcuts. Then drag the webpage you saved to the Shortcuts.
- After dragging the webpage to the Shortcutsright click on it and click Open in a new window from the list.
- Then the web page opens in the Outlook mail window.
Final Words: How to Browse the Web from Outlook
I hope you understand this article How to browse the web from Outlook, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.