WALNUT CREEK, California, 23 Aug 2021 / PRNewswire / – Exadel (www.exadel.com), a software engineering company that provides digital platforms and products, today announced that it is exceeding its 2021 year-end targets for the business growth. This success is in part due to its growing list of services and solutions and the support of Sun Capital, which acquired Exadel in March 2021.
Exadel is actively recruiting. Learn more about open opportunities: https://exadel.com/careers/.
Exadel added 18 new business customers during the first half of 2021. This boom in customer growth is due in part to the rapid increase in the need for digital transformation – whether for businesses that had not yet started. travel, or those that required substantial needs. improving their digital offerings. With a growing customer base, Exadel has expanded its team, adding more than 100 people in June 2021 alone. Exadel is on track to grow the business by 30% by the end of the year, exceeding its initial forecasts.
Exadel has also expanded its product and service offerings to help clients accelerate their own digital solutions and strategies. There are now more than 25 proprietary solutions and service accelerators created by Exadel engineers, including:
- CompreFace: Exadel’s open source facial recognition service that can be easily integrated into any system without the need for machine learning skills.
- Exadel Toolkit for AEM: A comprehensive set of development tools that complement Adobe Experience Manager.
- CRISP: A Google Chrome extension for automated testing that helps QA teams of all experience levels automatically generate test code with easy-to-customize features.
- Smart library: Exadel Smart Library is a set of reusable components that provide a standard user experience for videos, accordions, images, carousels, audio, drop-down tabs, etc.
- Exadel audits: Exadel provides software auditing services for QA, DevOps, Agile, MarTech and other areas to help customers reinvent their processes and systems.
- Keyword feed: Exadel KeywordFlow allows QA teams to quickly and easily get started writing test cases, even without understanding the underlying technology or platform.
For the full list of Exadel solutions, visit: https://exadel.com/solutions/
“This is the perfect time for Exadel as we reach new heights in our business,” said Fima katz, President and CEO of Exadel. “It is a company made up of hard working and passionate people and this success is entirely due to their contributions. Our ingenuity continues to grow and we look forward to creating even more solutions to help our clients succeed. ”
Tweet this: NEWS: @exadel records strong mid-year growth with 18 new customers, 25 products and solutions and growing, and the support of Sun Capital which acquired Exadel in March
Exadel is a software engineering company that provides the digital platforms, products and applications our customers need to manage and grow their businesses. For more than 20 years, we have been developing solutions that accelerate the speed, quality and efficiency of our deliveries while adding value to our customers. Since the advent of the cloud, Exadel has helped businesses get the most from their data, reducing expenses and increasing scalability and access. As a recognized leader by Forrester in the distributed agility market, we are proud of our long history of partnering with leading brands in all industries. For more information on Exadel’s services and areas of expertise, visit exadel.com and follow us on Linkedin and Twitter @exadel.