The trend of remote work is taking over in 2022. A recent survey conducted by IWG (International Workplace Group) determined that 70% of professionals worldwide work remotely at least one day a week, with 53% based outside of their place of work at least half of the week.
With this in mind, organizations have started looking for reliable partners who can deliver services and support consistently, for example to install new hybrid infrastructure solutions while leaving them with the day-to-day running of their IT.
So far, MSPs have responded to this demand by offering multiple solutions that help employees work remotely without any hassle.
What are the top cybersecurity solutions remote workers need?
- Multi-factor authentication
- virtual private network
- DNS filtering to secure DNS traffic
Why is web filtering important and what are the main features needed by MSPs?
Managed service providers struggle to find the right web filtering solutions. Today, the market is flooded with options, and each promises many features. However, most of them remain on a roadmap without advancing or coming to life.
Web filtering is necessary for businesses because it prevents staff from accessing malicious and harmful content while using the corporate network or working from home, besides providing other benefits like monitoring their performance and maintenance to the maximum to ensure productivity.
Web filtering solutions come with many features such as threat intelligence, pre-defined categories, filter by policy (profile) and monitoring. However, not all providers offer these options, as they are of good quality.
SafeDNS, a cloud-based solution for web content filtering that uses artificial intelligence to combat cyber threats, has consistently improved these features while providing others that directly serve MSPs. SafeDNS offers a special admin dashboard – which can be fully white-labeled – primarily developed for MSPs to create and edit filtering plans for their customers.
The MSP admin panel comes with an API for their integrations along with manuals and friendly 24/7 support that is ready to help you with all sorts of issues. And it doesn’t stop there; the product is offered at a very competitive price with attractive discounts for MSPs to help them resell the product and increase revenue.
- Advanced malware, ransomware, phishing and botnet threat intelligence
- Predefined categories, each of which can be blocked with a single click
- Granular block/allow lists and allow list-only features
- Low latency Anycast servers
- Agent’s roaming client
- Multi-filtering policy
- User-friendly dashboard
- Helps MSP customers comply with local regulations
- Network usage monitoring and detailed reporting
- Multi-tenant plan
Benefits of SafeDNS
- A volume-based discount for MSPs, up to 40%
- Central admin panel to control and edit customer accounts
- White label for the MSP to promote its own brand (Logo & Domain)
- Easy deployment and management
- API with full manuals
- Friendly 24/7 support (calls, emails, live chat)
- 14 day trial for every potential customer you have
You can sign up for the reseller plan using this link; no deposit required; you can test the service for up to 14 days and only start paying when you get paid by your first customer using our service.