Redevelopment of loans why buy back loans?
What is the reorganization of credits? it is a financial solution that fits perfectly to every household indebted strongly or little and you even avoid a sale of your property in case of a hard blow. In a few sentences here are the essential points of this operation.
The redevelopment of loans is not a financial solution intended only for people in a situation of excessive indebtedness, it is also a tool for good management of its budget, financing of works or investment projects for the owner and the tenant.
Purchasing power is a major concern for all households and managing a budget when you have several credits is juggling several monthly loan payments, several monthly recurring charges and accidents, all these amounts are levied by different organizations on different dates and for sites that do not necessarily coincide with a sufficient credit account.
Real estate credit, car loan, personal loan, money reserve and other consumer credit are added to taxes, insurance, heating costs, electricity, water, telephone, … with ultimately a debt greater than 35%, percentage ideal maximum, and difficulties in containing its budget.
The reorganization of credits makes it possible to take advantage of the still very low rates at the moment and above all this redevelopment is often contracted over a longer amortization period, thus making it possible to find a sound management of its budget.
Grouping all of its loans means giving ourselves the means to better live on a daily basis and to reorganize a margin of maneuver in the event of a life accident.
Here is clearly what we propose for your credit restructuring in 2018:
• We want a contact by phone or internet quickly, to understand your wishes and the details of your situation , even difficult.
• You will receive within the hour an admissibility (or a refusal) with your new monthly payment including all costs , as well as login and password to easily scan your documents on your “secure space”.
• You will accept or not to return the credit offer you will receive very quickly (directly from the bank), and we will have chosen it together as being the most interesting for you!
• The offer of credit in hand is valid between 1 and 2 months, at this stage you are not engaged , you have the solution under the elbow, free, and, returning it “signed for agreement” to the bank, your loans will be immediately refunded. After this period of validity the offer will be automatically canceled, without any cost.
• You do not change banks. It is the chosen bank that will refund your credits. The monthly payments will be deducted from your usual account. Your information and proof will only be sent to our partner banks ( we do not sell them as the “comparators” do ). No money will go through us.
Maximum duration: 12 years for the tenants / Simulation redevelopment of credits even if rejections of levies, delay of taxes, various debts, …
Maximum duration: 15 years for the owners, Simulation redemption of credits without mortgage.
Amount lent: up to 100.000 € for tenants, 200.000 € without mortgage for the owners, 400.000 € with a deposit for the owners and beyond with a mortgage at the notary who will take care of refunding the organisms.
Treasury: with or without proof (following file)
From 18 to 95 years old age limit of end of credit.
You have a withdrawal period of 14 days following the signing of your contract to renounce your credit. The lower monthly payment leads to the lengthening of the repayment period. It must be assessed in relation to the remaining duration to be covered by the loans that are the subject of the combination. A credit commits you and must be repaid. Check your repayment capacity before you commit.
No payment of any kind whatsoever may be required of an individual before obtaining one or more loans of money, in accordance with the law L321-2 of the Consumer Code.
“The drop in the monthly payment leads to the lengthening of the repayment period. It must be assessed in relation to the remaining period
to run loans objects of the grouping. “